In addition to the free tutorials offered on this site, access to my “Hand Coloring Photos” e-course is also available here at PhotoArtistryWorkshop.com.
These “membership only” tutorials cover everything I taught in my live “Hand Coloring Black & White Inkjet Photos” workshops and more.
Over 25 lessons are included as part of the “Hand Coloring” online workshop.
- Tutorials and videos about creating your black and white prints with instructions on how to convert your images, add special touches like soft edges, grain and other Photoshop enhancements. Printing and paper selection are also covered in this section.
- Videos demonstrating the tools and techniques for hand coloring inkjet prints are provided along with detailed written instructions.
- One lesson demonstrates the steps I took to add the deep color in this image.
- A “Start to Finish” lesson which begins with a description of the set up I used to photograph a tulip, the photoshop adjustments I made to create the black and white print and then a video demonstration of the steps I took to hand color that image with PanPastel Colors. A link is included so you can download and print the same image and follow along.
- You will also find lessons on protecting and presenting your finished artwork, a detailed resource list, a glossary and interviews with other artists.
All of the lessons are designed for you to do at your own pace and you will have unlimited access to the site. This is my preferred method of learning online. I don’t like feeling stressed or guilty if I don’t have time to access all the information provided. I will answer questions as they come up, but for the most part, this will be a “self study” course.
This site has also been formatted for easy viewing on your mobile devices.
If you are ready to join, click here:
$125 One Time Fee!