Using Image Blender – A video
|©2013 Dianne Poinski|
Tiny Planet is the first app I use in the video. (Since I don’t have a voice over track or text added to the video, I am writing out a few of the steps here….)
- I begin with a tree image in Tiny Planet. From here I click on the “Rabbit Hole” option. (There are two options, “Rabbit Hole” is the one on the right….)
- The next thing I did was open Image Blender and import the Tiny Planet image and then my photo of the moon.
- After clicking on the “cross of arrows” on the top, I was able to resize and move the moon to where I wanted it to be.
- To set the blend mode, I clicked on the middle top icon of the two squares and chose the “Multiply” blend mode.
- I saved the blended image and then opened it up in Distressed FX where I was able to add the birds.
I added some music, so turn on your speakers if you want to hear it.
Click here to see the video: http://vimeo.com/62300231
If you play around with these apps, I would love to see what you create. Send me a jpg or share a link to where we can see your iPhone images in the comment section.